Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Candles and cake and daisychains


My days are all mixed up, so I don't know what the hell I'm typing about which day. Lets just say since I've last written I've done a lot of sitting around, some job hunting and shopping, and I went in to get my first ever "female exam" (and yes, it hurt a little ;( ). The weather is a little nicer than it has been.. go figure. Summer is supposed to be over and the freakin' sun is out and shining. Where's the rain and clouds?! But I guess the Fall sun is nice to look at. I just have two more weeks and then I have to go back to school.. blah. Sometimes I really love school and sometimes I really hate it. And of course, I always hate traffic, cars, people and being in public. I just hope I don't have a heart attack trying to tackle 21 credits this quarter. I have no idea if Lisa has made a registration appointment; I just know she was waiting on her transcripts to come in from her previous school.I keep looking for a job. But nothing! I am the virus of the working world I guess. I'm giving up on Best Buy, their system seems stupid. Yankee Candle is supposed to call by next month with seasonal work. I have a couple of other options available, but it's like shit I've been looking for a job since the end of May. I tried typing up a resume yesterday, but I didn't have much to put on it. I have no skills and not a lot of job experience. No clubs, no awards, no volunteer experience. I figure I'll start volunteering somewhere once a week.. get some volunteer credits. B is back in school. He's not too happy with going 4 days a week, but at least he'll get some of his required stuff out of the way. He's gone on some interviews so hopefully he'll have a job soon and we can start putting away some money. I was PMS and bitchy to him yesterday, which made me annoyed at myself. I love him a lot and he's the only guy who has never given me a load of bullshit, so hurting him hurts me. I'm glad he can put up with me and he still wants to stick with me.Tomorrow is my mom's Birthday, so I need to bake a cake and go find some candles and buy the last of her present, plus go check on some jobs and then surprise her on her lunch break. Busy busy..

No comments: